DEKORON®/Unitherm™ Self-Regulating Electric Traced Tubing is a thermally insulated fluid transport line for use in applications requiring freeze protection or condensation prevention. The energy-efficient design provides a temperature maintenance of up to 250ºF (121ºC). Available in 120/240 VAC. Bundles in this Series are FM Approved & The Self-Regulating Heating Element is approved by CSA & ATEX.
Each line is comprised of the following elements:
- Process tube(s)
- Low temperature, self-regulating heating element with tinned copper braid
- Heat-reflecting foil wrap
- Moisture-resistant, non-wicking, inorganic fibrous glass thermal insulation
- Choice of weather protective jacket
- Pre-insulated and pre-fabricated for installation costs up to 40% lower than field fabrication.
- Pre-engineered for reduced design cost and predictable operational characteristics
- Bundles can contain integral power and signal wires that are pre-approved for use in hazardous locations.
- Bundles are lightweight and easy to bend
- Smaller OD than field fabricated lines means better use of mounting space.
- Maintenance-free – no open seams, no gaps in insulation.
- Consistent and predictable thermal characteristics
- Process Analyzers
- Stack Gas sampling
- Gas transport lines
- Liquid transport lines
- Analyzer and instrument lines
- Small diameter process lines
- Impulse lines – D/P cells